Media / Arts / Entertainment
Acast is a curated, multidimensional, and social platform for podcasts that connects listeners, creators, and advertisers in a rich, interactive experience.
We are the first service that allows discovery, listening, hosting, and distribution (RSS) into one integrated solution: a one-stop-shop for podcasting.
Friday, Nov 6, 2015
We want you to join the team because:
- You’re ready to be a core contributor building cool new stuff from scratch, not just a nameless resource
- You want to build products, not just write code
- You are passionate and care about the way you develop software
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other developers to grow and improve their skills
- You love to learn, and you learn fast.
- You’re a geek about lightweight software processes
- You practice test-driven / behavior-driven design & development
- You’re comfortable in *nix environments (OS X / Linux)
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work
- You appreciate the benefits of data-driven, iterative product development tightly integrated with design and product owners
- You are interested in user testing
- You are able to work independently and provide guidance to other developers
You are familiar with at least some of the tools we use:
- iOS & related frameworks, tools, & best practices
- TDD, Agile, XP, git, and/or other product development collaboration tools/processes
You share our disdain for:
- Unreasonable deadlines
- Massive waterfall-style handoffs
- Boring software products
You want the following from your job:
- To work on a visible, awesome product that people actually use
- Great office, people, neighborhood
- Flexible vacation policy and generally human-centered work style
- Community involvement: event, conferences, etc.
- Excitement – We are growing fast
Apply for this job