Media / Arts / Entertainment
Acast is a curated, multidimensional, and social platform for podcasts that connects listeners, creators, and advertisers in a rich, interactive experience.
We are the first service that allows discovery, listening, hosting, and distribution (RSS) into one integrated solution: a one-stop-shop for podcasting.
Friday, Nov 6, 2015
We want you to join the acast team if:
- You’re ready to be a core contributor building cool stuff for a large audience, not just a nameless resource.
- You want to build products, not just write code.
- You are passionate and care about the way you develop software.
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other developers to grow and improve their skills.
- You love to learn, and you learn fast.
- You’re a geek about lightweight software processes
- You practice test-driven / behavior-driven design & development
- You’re comfortable working with distributed systems
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work
- You appreciate the benefits of data-driven, iterative product development
- You are able to work independently and provide guidance to other developers
You are familiar with at least some of the tools we use:
- C# and the Microsoft Azure Environment
- ElasticSearch, Neo4j, SQL and Mongo Databases
- TDD, Agile, XP, git, and/or other product development collaboration tools/processes
You share our disdain for:?
- Unreasonable deadlines
- Massive waterfall-style handoffs
- Boring software products
You want the following from your job:
- To work on a visible, groundbreaking product that people actually use
- Great office, people and neighborhood
- Know that your system serves millions of streams globally
- Flexible vacation policy and generally human-centered work style
- Community involvement: event, conferences, etc.
- Excitement – We are growing fast and changing the way the world sees audio on demand
Apply for this job