MindApps was founded in 2011 by Martin and Magnus. We launched our fist product The Mindfulness App the same year and today more than 1 million has downloaded the app across the globe and it’s available in 15 different languages.
Our focus is developing high quality products in the field of mental health, and our vision is to give everyone access to digital solutions for improving mental health and wellbeing. We are a team of 5 and working from SUP46 at Regeringsgatan in Stockholm.
Our vision is just the same now as it was back then – to spread meditation and its health benefits all over the world.
We are looking for a highly skilled mobile developer to work with development of new products as well as constantly improving our existing products and take them to the next level.
Preferably you have good experience of both iOS and Android development but also a strong understanding of good UX .You are a responsible, enthusiastic and a product-aware person with a feel for design and quality.
Working close together with our graphic designer you should be used to quick prototyping and open minded to new ideas.
Together with our team of 5 you will work in a start up environment always striving to reach new goals and improve our products.
We're passionate about developing high quality, content strong, well-designed apps that helps people all around the world live a healthier life.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Native: iOS and/or Android
• Proven working experience in software development
• A previous great experience of mobile app development
• You have a CV including apps published on the AppStore or Google Play
• Experience of working with rapid prototyping as well as implementation, launch and iteration
• Experience of working with large and complex code bases
• You are a team worker with good communication skills
• A good understanding of talking and written English
• Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• A good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• It’s a plus if you have a passion for health and mindfulness
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Look forward for your story, CV and why you want to work with MindApps!