Taxify is the fastest-growing transport network in Northern Europe, with over 500,000 happy customers in 12 countries. Help us take the revolution to even more cities around Europe!
Taxify is on a mission to make city transport more convenient and affordable. We’re developing a smartphone app that seamlessly connects people to taxis and private drivers at the tap of a button. No more call-centres or and getting ripped off by taxi drivers. Simple, fast and affordable.
How do you feel about helping Taxify shape the transport industry in Stockholm? We're going to go ahead and assume you feel good about it. Now, do you also speak fluent Swedish and have a knack for sales and operations? Awesome. Read on!
Now armed with a fresh round of funding, we're eager to grow even faster and expand to new cities. To that end, we're looking for an operations manager to make sure things run smoothly for Taxify in Stockholm. This role calls for an analytical and hands-on approach to ensure a perfect experience for every Taxify ride.
If you believe working with a super motivated and talented team at a rapidly growing startup is a good idea (which it is), apply now to become part of our success story.
How we'd like you to help us:
- Do direct sales and negotiate deals with local taxi companies and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Plan and execute referral and incentive programs to ensure great coverage
- Handle support requests from our riders and drivers
- Train and monitor drivers to ensure quality service
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You have excellent spoken and written Swedish and English.
- You're a great communicator.
- You're great at sales (cold calling, F2F, negotiations).
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel pro).
- You're a hustler—no amount of obstacles will stop you.
- A BA in economics or finance will come in handy.
- Motivational base pay and company stock
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- Unique opportunity to shape the transport industry in Stockholm
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a super motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours